A super quick blog tutorial, written from my iPhone whilst watching Britain’s Got Talent! I will go back later to add the nicely staged “after” photo and links to products when I’ve got more time … Happy Easter!!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Vintage Rocks Chalky Paint
- Vintage Rocks Finishing Cream
- Vintage Rocks Metallic Flakes
- A double-wall piece of cardboard
- Cocktail sticks
- Sticky tape
- Small paint brush
WHAT TO DO:
1. Make a holes the fat end of each egg with a cocktail stick
Tip: paint the eggs whilst warm for super fast drying time.
6. Roll that egg into some Metallic Flakes.